473. You can't drink champagne from the bottle. But you can try.
472. Love the one you're with.
“You know I have about the same interest in jewelry as I have in politics, horse racing, modern poetry, and women who need weird excitement—none.” —Cary Grant, “To Catch a Thief”
471. Never tell your old man that he's lost a step. Because he hasn't.
470. Don't play the ace if you can win with the king.
469. Stay in your seat until the credits have rolled.
“He didn’t come out of my belly, but my God, I’ve made his bones, because I’ve attended to every meal, and how he sleeps, and the fact that he swims like a fish because I took him to the ocean. I’m so proud of all those things. He is my biggest pride.” —John Lennon
468. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
467. In a game of HORSE, sometimes a simple free throw will get 'em.
466. Bend your knees.