425. A man gets only a couple chances a year to...
424. It's pronounced twenty-ten.
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new...– Benjamin Frankiln
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TUMBLOG-TO-BOOK →
423. Don't ask where someone got their eyeglasses.
422. The best way to show thanks is to wear it....
A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made...– Hunter Stockton Thompson
REQUIRED LISTENING: Ramones, “Merry...
421. This snow's not going to shovel itself.
Also see Rule 203
420. Bundle up and go out in the storm. On foot.
Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.– Ernest Hemingway
419. Real sweaters don't have zippers.
418. Go Navy. Beat Army.
417. Tell Santa what you want for Christmas. He's...
416. When meeting people out, don't suggest the...
415. The pleats on a cummerbund face up.
414. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop...
Don’t let it end like this. Tell them I said something.– Pancho Villa