413. Take a vacation from the Internet.
412. Don't fill up on bread.
“I can’t be left unsupervised.” —Ron Wood
411. At the ballpark, never start the wave. But don't let it die.
410. Sometimes your best bet is to bet on her.
409. A handshake beats an autograph.
407. Thank a veteran. And then make it up to him.
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —JFK
406. If you can touch it, you can catch it.
405. No one wants to watch you practice the guitar.
404. Don't linger in a doorway. In or out.