403. If you choose to go in drag, don't sell yourself short.
“Don’t dream it, be it.” —Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Picture Show
402. If you aren't hungry enough to eat an apple, you aren't hungry.
401. You can do your homework after you finish playing outside.
400. In pickup hoops, let someone else call the fouls.
“Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.” —P.J. O’Rourke
399. Buy it in hardback.
398. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
397. Don't jog shirtless.
396. Never get your haircut on the day of the big dance.
“Always be closing.” —Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross
395. Be mindful of what comes between you and the earth. Buy good tires, good sheets, and good shoes.
394. Try to lose the adverbs. Seriously.