332. Suck it up.
331. Be subtle. She sees you.
330. Give credit. Take the blame.
329. Don't underestimate your fertility.
328. Write down your dreams.
“Rule 17: Don’t turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.” —Dwight Schrute
327. Keep your guard up.
“When things go wrong don’t go with them.” —Elvis Presley
326. Your best chance of being a rockstar is learning the bass.
325. When excusing yourself from the table, you need not give a reason.
324. Once a mime, always a mime.
323. If the maître d' mistakes you for someone famous, there's no rush to correct him.