“Be part of something bigger than yourself.” —MAJ Doug Zembiec USMC
240. You will have a love life one day. Be discreet.
239. Never post a picture online you wouldn't feel comfortable showing your mother, your boss, and the dean of admissions.
238. Read before bed every night.
A book every two weeks is a good goal.
237. Don't throw sand or, when you're older, mud.
236. Don't panic.
235. When singing karaoke, choose a song within your range.
234. Thank the bus driver.
233. Go down fighting.
“If you’re playing a poker game and you look around the table and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.” —Paul Newman
232. There is exactly one place where it is acceptable to wear gym clothes.
231. Keep your passport current.
230. Become an expert in something.