166. Drive a vintage car before you are thirty.
165. On a night out with the boys, never be the first to go home.
164. If you're going to quote someone, get it right.
163. Be confident on the subway.
“Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast.” —Thomas Jefferson
162. Apparently, August 28 is a good day to make a speech.
161. The keys to throwing a good party are a working stereo, christmas lights, and plenty of ice.
160. On occasion, go to the movies by yourself.
159. Wait for your song to play on the jukebox.
158. The best thing to do in the rain is be quiet and listen.