REQUIRED LISTENING: Elvis Presley
On matters of style, swim with the current. On matters of principle, stand like...– Thomas Jefferson.
15. Don't flatten burgers on the grill. It...
14. Men with facial hair have something to hide.
13. Avoid gossip.
Never write a bad word about someone, especially in an email or on a website. It will always come back to haunt you.
12. Be a strong swimmer.
And swim in the ocean as much as possible. It’s also a surefire hangover remedy.
11. Don't waste time with a fancy watch.
10. Talent is learned. Learn to sing.
Don’t fight forces, use them.– Buckminster Fuller
9. Stand up for the little guy
He’ll remember you.
8. An hour with your grandparents is time well...
7. Learn to change a tire and fix a belt.
For everything else, take it to a garage.
6. Follow instructions
You’ll be done in half the time.
5. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking...
You’ll be suprised how often it works.
4. Buy Regular Gas
3. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look him in...
2. Be a Vigorous Dancer
You are under no obligation to join a conga line.
1. You Can Never Overdress
The one with the gold makes the rules.– The Golden Rule