306. Let napping dads lie.
“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” —Aesop
305. Don't be so eager to leave the kids table.
304. If you choose to wear a tie, commit. Button your top button.
303. Offer your date the seat with the best view of the restaurant.
“The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly.” —John F. Kennedy
302. Never be the last one in the pool.
301. Dress for the job you want, not for the one you have.
301. Keep a garden.
300. Surprise your dad at the office.
299. Eat more fish.
298. Have a signature look.
“Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.” —Buckminster Fuller
297. When selling tickets, take face value.